Information quality and security policy of MBA DATACENTERS, SL.
MBA DATACENTERS, SL., As a company dedicated to the provision of Datacenter management and security services, openly expresses its intention to offer competitive services to all its clients; For this reason, it has implemented an information quality and security management system within the organization, the main objective of which is to achieve the satisfaction expected by customers, through established processes based on a process of continuous improvement. , guaranteeing the continuity of the information systems minimizing the risks of damage and ensuring compliance with the objectives set to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information at all times.
For this, it assumes its commitment to the quality and security of the information according to the reference standards UNE / EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013, for which the Senior Management establishes the following principles:
• Competence and leadership by senior management as a commitment to develop the Information Security and Quality Management system.
• Determine the internal and external stakeholders that are relevant to the quality management system and meet its requirements.
• Understand the context of the organization and determine the opportunities and risks of the same as a basis for planning actions to address, assume or deal with them.
• To ensure the satisfaction of our clients, including the parties interested in the results of the company, in everything related to the performance of our activities and their impact on society.
• Establish objectives and goals focused on evaluating performance in terms of quality, as well as continuous improvement in our activities, regulated in the Management System that develops this policy.
• Fulfillment of the requirements of the applicable and regulatory legislation to our activity, the commitments acquired with clients and interested parties and all those internal norms or guidelines of action to which the company is subject.
• Ensure the confidentiality of the data managed by the company and the availability of information systems, both in the services offered to clients and in internal management, avoiding undue alterations in the information.
• Ensure the capacity to respond to emergency situations, restoring the operation of critical services in the shortest possible time.
• Establish the appropriate measures for the treatment of the risks derived from the identification and evaluation of assets.
• Motivate and train all personnel working in the organization, both for the correct performance of their job and to act in accordance with the requirements imposed by the reference Standard, providing an adequate environment for the operation of the processes.
• Maintaining fluid communication both internally, between the different levels of the company, and with clients.
• Evaluate and guarantee the technical competence of the personnel for the performance of their functions, as well as ensure adequate motivation for them to participate in the continuous improvement of our processes.
• Guarantee the correct state of the facilities and the appropriate equipment, in such a way that they are in correspondence with the activity, objectives and goals of the company.
• Guarantee a continuous analysis of all relevant processes, establishing the relevant improvements in each case, based on the results obtained and the established objectives.
These principles are assumed by Senior Management, who has the necessary means and provides its employees with sufficient resources to comply with them, expressing them and making them publicly known through this Information Quality and Security Policy.
2015 © All rights reserved. MBA Datacenters